Springtree Flooring, Inc.
Warranty for Laminate Flooring
Springtree Flooring warrants its All Laminate, in its original manufactured state, to be free from defects in lamination, assembly, milling, grading and finish for a lifetime. Springtree further warrants that, even when installed on a radiant heated concrete sub floor, it will not buckle, cup or warp when properly installed and maintained in accordance with Springtree installation instructions.
Residential: 25 years for all Laminate Flooring
Commerical: 3 years warranty for all laminate Flooring
For laminate Flooring
Springtree Flooring warrants its "Laminate Flooring" surface wearing layer will not wear through for 20 years for residential and 3 years for commerical, from the date of purchase. This warranty applies to the original purchaser.
Springtree Flooring warranties do not cover indentations, scratches or damages caused by negligence, water, erosion, insects, spiked heel shoes, failure to follow the manufacturer's specific written installation instructions, improper maintenance, insufficient protection, misuse or improper alterations of the original manufactured product, or for commercial use.
No warranties apply to any product sold "AS IS."
This writing is the complete and exclusive statement of the warranty, and is in lieu of all other express and/or statutory warranties.
Springtree Flooring assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damages. However, some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
The sole remedy provided herein is the repair, refinish or replacement of defective products, or refund for defective products.e your paragraph here.
Warranty for Hardwood Flooring
Manufacture Warranty By CWF
LIFETIME STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY WARRANTY
Country Wood Flooring (CWF) warrants its products, in their original manufactured condition, to be free from defects in lamination, assembly, milling and dimension. CWF products will remain free from defects in lamination, assembly and milling for life. This warranty is to the original purchaser of the goods and is not transferable.
25-Years FULL FINISH WEAR LAYER WARRANTY Country Wood Flooring (CWF) warrants, to the original purchaser, that its factory applied finish will not wear through, peel or separate from the floors for a full 25 years, from the date of purchase, on its factory pre-finished products, when used under normal residential traffic conditions. This warranty is to the original purchaser of the goods and is not transferable.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT NOTES, WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS AND HOW TO CLAIM CAREFULLY. (Be continued in reverse page)
1.This warranty only covers the following types Flooring, Pre-finished with UV Cured Polyurethane plus Aluminum Oxide Finish as (1) Solid Hardwood Flooring, (2) Engineered Flooring, (3) Bamboo Flooring.
2. Improper Storage, Handling or Installation (Including but not limited to, improper acclimation, fail to keep normal temperature and humidity level) will VOID this WARRANTY. Installation Instruction/Guide must be followed and the Instruction/Guide is enclosed in each carton of the material you purchased, or can obtain copy from the dealer/retailer where you bought the material from.
3. Wood Floors, being a natural product, will (1) continue to expand or contract during seasons changing. Some minor separation between boards might occur during the years. (2) change of color or reduce of gloss level due to exposure to sunlight and UV rays. These are not covered by this warranty.
4. This Warranty does not cover variations between samples and the installed floor. The installer or homeowner should check the products before installation for comparing the samples and the products you bought to determine continuing installation.
5. This Warranty does not cover materials with visible defects once they are installed. Prior to installation, the installer / homeowner should inspect all material and determine if it matches the work order. Any defects should be reported to CWF’s distributor / dealer immediately. Please also be noted that industry standard permits up to 5% defects.
6. It is the responsibility of the installer and the homeowner to determine if the job site sub-floor and job site conditions are environmentally acceptable for the installation of CWF' Flooring. CWF declines any responsibility for failure resulting from or connected with sub-floor, or job site damage, or deficiencies after flooring has been installed.
7. CWF makes no warranty or guarantee of the quality of the chosen installer's work or of a particular installation performed by them. CWF disclaims all liability for any errors or improprieties in the installation of its products by an installer. 8. Use of CWF Hardwood flooring in environments that are excessively dry, excessively humid, or prone to dramatic variations in humidity may result in small cracks in the planks which may affect your floor's finish. This condition, known as “checking,” is not covered by this warranty. 9.CWF does NOT warrant the installation of any solid, engineered hardwood flooring, or bamboo flooring over a RADIANT-HEATED sub floor. 10. This warranty is valid for all purchase made after January 1st 2009. All purchase made prior to December 31st, 2008 is still covered by previous warranty.
CWF WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER INDENTATIONS, SCRATCHES, DEFECTS OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY IMPROPER MAINTENANCE, INSUFFICIENT PROTECTION, MISUSE OR IMPROPER ALTERATIONS OF THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURED PRODUCT. CWF WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE OF OIL SOAPS, LIQUID, OR PASTE WAX PRODUCTS OR OTHER HOUSEHOLD CLEANERS THAT CONTAIN LEMON OIL, TUNG OIL, OR AMMONIA SINCE THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DAMAGE CAUSED BY NON-RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS. CWF WARRANTIES EXCLUDE NON-FACTORY APPLIED FINISHING (BY THE OWNER OR INSTALLER) INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REFINISHING. CWF WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER INDENTATIONS, SCRATCHES, DEFECTS OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, WATER, EROSION, INSECTS, PETS, SPIKED HEELED SHOES, VACUUMS WITH BEATER BAR HEADS, FURNITURE, APPLIANCES, CASTERS, FALLING OR DROPPED OBJECTS, OR CONSTRUCTION TRAFFIC ABUSE TO THE SURFACE OF THE FLOORING. CWF WARRANTIES EXCLUDE INDENTATIONS, SCRATCHES, DEFECTS OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY NEGLECT OR ABUSE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FAILURE TO TAKE PROPER PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT FURNITURE LEGS AND FEET WITH PROTECTIVE PADS, TO USE PROTECTIVE PLYWOOD AND DOLLIES WHEN MOVING HEAVY OBJECTS, FURNITURE, OR APPLIANCES, OR TO HAVE CLEAN AND PROPER OPERATING CASTERS ON FURNITURE.
CWF WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER DEFECTS AND DAMAGES CAUSED BY MANMADE OR NATURAL DISASTERS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LEAKING OR BROKEN PLUMBING, FIRE, FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE, OR STANDING WATER DURING OR AFTER CONSTRUCTION.
NO WARRANTIES APPLY TO ANY PRODUCT OR PRODUCTS DESIGNATED AS OFF-GOODS, ANY PRODUCT OR PRODUCTS DESIGNATED IS SOLD "AS IS."
CWF EXCLUDES AND WILL NOT PAY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES UNDER THIS WARRANTY. THE SOLE REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN IS THE REPAIR, REFINISH OR REPLACEMENT, AT THE SOLE OPTION OF THE MANUFACTURER.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CWF BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE PURCHASE, USE OR IN ABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE WARRANTY, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES. NO INSTALLER, DEALER, CONTRACTOR, AGENT OR EMPLOYEE OF CWF HAS THE AUTHORITY TO INCREASE, EXPAND OR ALTER THE OBLIGATIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF THIS WARRANTY.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State in the U.S. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. HOW TO CLAIM IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT ANY PORTION OF YOUR FLOOR SHOULD FAIL WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE PROVISIONS OF THESE WARRANTIES, CWF, AT ITS SOLE OPTION, TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, WILL REPAIR, REFINISH OR REPLACE SUCH PORTION WITH THE SAME PRODUCT OR ANOTHER PRODUCT OF EQUAL VALUE AT NO COST TO YOU. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT CWF IS UNABLE TO CORRECT THE FAILURE AFTER A REASONABLE NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS, CWF WILL REFUND, IF REQUESTED, THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THAT PORTION OF THE FLOOR THAT FAILS. NOTE THAT THE REFUND AMOUNT DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY COST INCURRED FOR REMOVAL / REPLACEMENT OF CABINETS, APPLIANCES, OR OTHER FIXTURES. TO FILE A CLAIM, FIRST CONTACT THE CWF RETAILER WHERE THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE WAS MADE. IF THE RETAILER IS UNABLE TO SATISFY THE CLAIM, CONTACT COUNTRY WOOD FLOORING IN WRITING AT 17521 RAILROAD STREET # G, CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91748 ATTN: CLAIMS DEPARTMENT. DOCUMENTATION VERIFYING THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE IS REQUIRED. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION, THE DATE OF PURCHASE, NAME OF THE SELLER AND INSTALLER, SALES INVOICE OR RECEIPT. CLAIMS MUST ALSO BE FILED WITHIN THE WARRANTY COVERAGE PERIOD AND INFORMATION VERIFYING THE DATE OF PURCHASE WILL BE REQUESTED. CWF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO HAVE A DESIGNATED CWF REPRESENTATIVE INSPECT THE FLOORS AND REMOVE SAMPLES FOR TECHNICAL ANALYSIS.